By Zaid Rasid
Did you know that the cloud backup and recovery services market exceeded $2 billion in spending in 2013 with double-digit revenue growth? Cloud backup and recovery services present a strong growth opportunity for service providers in 2014, including increased customer satisfaction, revenue, differentiation and/or market expansion. It can serve as a core business model or be complementary to a broader range of cloud services.
IDC published a report that details the strategies that cloud service providers should consider to grow their business.
If you’re a cloud service provider make sure to check out the report to learn the following:
- Strategies as a cloud service provider to enjoy more successful business outcomes including stronger customer satisfaction, financial results, differentiation, and/or greater market expansion.
- How one Asigra service provider increased its cloud services revenue by nearly 50%
- Four primary reasons organizations are embracing cloud backup and recovery services
- The three unique types of cloud service provider strategies
- Why overwhelming data growth requires a demand for cloud services
- The benefits of offering cloud backup services
- The three overarching business models to be considered by cloud service providers and why different cloud service providers have different go-to-market strategies
Download the full report here: http://www.asigra.com/idc-market-spotlight